- Visit http://www.STWM.ca
- Click on "Register" tab
- Click on ‘RACE ROSTER – CANADIAN RUNNER REGISTRATION’ – This will transfer you to the Race Roster registration form (https://raceroster.com/events/2018/14593/2018-scotiabank-torontowaterfro...)
- Click on "Register" on the left hand toolbar
- Create a Race Roster account by entering your email address and creating a password. This will allow you to log back into your Race Roster account once you have registered for the race to review your race registration information.
Note: If you have previously participated in a Canada Running Series event or another event where Race Roster was the registration vendor, then you will already have an account. You can log into Race Roster using your email and the password you had created.
- Choose your event distance.
- Is this someone you have registered before? If so, select a previous registrant and their registration info will be pre-populated. If you are registering a new participant, enter new registration info.
- Complete personal information. Mandatory fields are marked with *
- Check off yes under registration policies.
- Complete additional questions.
- Add swag and merchandise if desired.
- SKIP the enter promo code field. THE CHARITY PIN CODE DOES NOT GO HERE. IT IS USED LATER.
- Continue to read the waiver and terms. Please read thoroughly and then check the box to confirm that you agree.
- Select YES to the question "DO you want to participate in the Scotiabank Charity Challenge as a fundraiser or make a donation?
- Choose a charity. To support NEDIC, please find the entry for the Toronto General & Western Hospital Foundation. You will be able to redirect the funds later.
- Now you can enter your discount charity pin codes!
Your customized DISCOUNT CHARITY PIN codes for race registration (in addition to applicable taxes and processing fees) will be:
• Marathon or Half Marathon ($80): 18TGWHF42K
• 5k ($40): 18TGWHF5K
• 5k with Stroller ($50): 18TGWHF5ST
- To create a fundraising account while registering, select 'Create a Scotiabank Charity Challenge Fundraising Account (via Artez)' then create a username and password and enter a fundraising goal.
- You will then have the option to make a donation. After that, proceed to the payment screen and verify your order details. Save BOTH of the confirmation emails you will receive.
If you click on your charity on the confirmation screen, you can access your fundraising page in Artez. Alternately, log in using https://secure.e2rm.com/registrant/startup.aspx?eventid=237261.
You can support NEDIC even if you aren't participating in the event! Go here to donate in support of Team NEDIC.
For more information, please contact: Elizabeth Pottinger at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-340-4800 x4540
If you have Concerns or Questions relating to eating disorders, food and weight preoccupation, disordered eating, and/or other related issues…
Please Reach out & Call Us Today
Our Helpline Hours: Monday - Thursday 9am - 9pm and Friday 9am - 5pm.
416-340-4156 in Toronto/GTA