Treatment, Care, Support & Recovery
The first step in any recovery process is in first realizing that our food- and weight-related behaviours are hurting us, rather than helping us. Once that realization has been made, there are a variety of ways in which help can be found or offered to those suffering from an eating disorder. Family members and friends may also benefit from information and help.
The following information can help get you on the right track.
- Addressing Issues of Autonomy & Beneficence in the Treatment of Eating Disorders
- Coping with the Holidays
- Getting Help - Getting Better
- Giving Up An Eating Disorder: What Else Might You Be Giving Up?
- Family-Based Treatment of Adolescent Anorexia Nervosa: The Maudsley Approach
- Moving from Self-Harm to Self-Care
- Reflections on Hope & Recovery
- The Transition from the Child - Adolescent to Adult Systems of Care for Eating Disorders: Challenges and Opportunities for Patients, Parents and Treatment Providers
- What is Helping? Youth & Recovery